Company

Elektroporcelán a.s. consists of two production divisions and one trading division.

Division of Insulators Louny is situated 2 km away from the town of Louny on the west at the main road Praha - Chomutov at the foothills of the České Středohoří. The plant was built up in 1950 as a very modern factory by that time, in which porcelain insulators for both high- and low-voltage applications were produced. In 1958 it become a centre of association of six Czech companies and one Slovak company engaged in production of ceramic products. Presently we produce first of all the reinforced and non-reinforced insulators of medium assortment for both low- and high-voltage lines.

Division of Insulators Merklín is situated in the North-West Bohemia, in the village of the same name nearby the well-known spa of Karlovy Vary. The plant was founded as early as in 1870. AT the beginning it was producing the consumer ceramics, later on is became specialised to production of insulators for both low- and high-voltage applications, first of all to production of shell-type insulators for E.H.T. Presently the shell-type insulators for E.H.T are the main products of the Merklín Division. We are ready to make the insulators up to the construction length of 5,000 mm and for voltage up to 500 kV.

Division Trading is focused on cooperation with external manufacturers. Traditional portfolio of products extending the EPL by the agency of the desired complex devices such as surge arresters or encapsulated transformers.

News